I’ve been busy-busy-busy working on a bunch of stuff, lately.
I know, I feel like a broken record here… but it’s pretty true.
Here’s a brief list of what I’ve been doing:
- I rebuilt SteamCrow.com from the ground up. Check it out!
- I rebuilt the Steam Crow Store. About 3 times the work of the above.
- I’ve been going from Doctor to Specialist to Specialist concerning my chronic Neuropathy. At least once a week. It’s still a drag.
- I’ve been working on making puppets! (You’ll like this, I think.)
- I’ve been working on the Monster Commute RPG. I brought in a fledgeling game designer to lend me a hand. It’s been going great, though there’s still more-more-more to go. It’s a huge project.
- I’ve been doing a bit of planning for some big things in 2012. Monster big things.
- I’ve been reading. Just finished The Kraken and Little Brother. Now onto the next book.
- We’ve been at a few shows. Tiki ones. They were fun. I dig the aesthetic as well as the music and the folks.
- I’ve been getting really excited about Halloween, once again. Started about 6 weeks ago.
- Been designing some plushies (4) that just need to be assembled. You’ll see those soonly.
- I’ve done a few illustration consignments in my spare-spare time.
- I’ve been stressing about some back taxes for the State of California, that I wasn’t aware of. STRESS.
- I hired a book keeper. Less stress (I hope.)
- I’ve been trying to get more sleep, which has often been good… or not working at all. (See “tax stress”, above.)
- And I’ve still been working 20 hrs per week.
However, I’ve only got one more week of day job left, which is pretty awesome and yet also terrifying. And awesome.
I’m sure that it’s going to take some time to get used to… I’ve got to take some time to get things a bit more organized in my life. With more time comes more possibilities to work on the “wrong thing” when I need to work on the “right thing.”
But, life is good. I’ve been in “transition mode” for the last nine months or so.
I’m ready to stop transitioning, and just start being.