Help Uz Crack This Door
Here are some things that I hope to be working on in 2010. Yeah, I know, 2010 is already well started, but I figure I might as well tell you what I’m working on.
- More Monster Commute – Yeah, I’m going to try to keep comics rolling out all year.
- Redesign of the website. I need to upgrade my comic manager, and clean some house.
- Steam Crow Show – I’m going to try to do some (weekly?) VodCasts, once I’m unburied.
- Work on the Monster Commute RPG – I have 2 business trips planned, which are ideal for writing. I doubt it’ll get finished this year, but at least I want to get it fleshed out.
- Play some Monster Commute RPG – When? I dunno. But I’ve got some local players lined up. It’ll happen this year or I’m throwing my dice into the sea.
- Maybe another Monster Commute volume at the end of the year. Depends on how Book 1 does. I have enough content for 5 more books in any case.
Here are some things I’d love to see from you in 2010:
- Keep commenting. This helps remind me that I’m not trapped in a van somewhere.
- Do a review of MonCom on your blog, or do a little post about us.
- Link us up on your site.
- Dress up like one of our characters at a con or Halloween. (Send me photos.)
- Make your own Monster Commute toy conversions. (Send me photos.)
- Do some fan art, and send it in! (Send photos.)
- Send in some questions, so I can do a Letters section on the VodCast.
- Take photos with our products, and send them in.
- Review our products!